So I have written a blog post everyday since coming here. I have done really well, except guess what. I write them and then the Internet crashes and deletes all the pictures from the post, and I mean come on. That's what you guys are really interested in. I know it's true.
The last few days we have walked and walked and walked. My legs are sore in a way a never thought they would be. We walked six miles to and from church on Sunday and then about six miles yesterday exploring the city. Today I finally went into a cathedral and we began working in the National Library. Tomorrow is our last day in Dublin and I am a little heartbroken. I feel as if a part of me will stay here Dublin, forever loving this city. Well if your still reading good for you, I give you a virtual pat on the back for reading all that. Now without further ado, some pictures.
![]() |
| Custom House Quay |
![]() |
| River Liffey |
![]() |
| Me with closed eyes, at Custom House Quay |
![]() |
| The Famine Sculptures |
![]() |
| me.. posing with some headstones |
![]() |
| they have a house on their grave.. how awesome is that? |
![]() |
| and this is the coolest thing ever.. I want to be a cemetery watchman.. do they have that major somewhere? |
![]() |
| St. Patrick's Cathedral baby |
![]() |
| me in front of the National Library of Ireland, our first day of IAP work began here today. |


























No comments:
Post a Comment