Friday, May 3, 2013

day aon

Guys I am in Dublin. and all the signs are in English and Celtic.. (we think) so that is the story with the blog title. 

Our plane left New York about 9:30 last night and arrived in Dublin at 10:30. I had my first airplane meal and also my first complimentary hot towel. (I am living the life let me tell ya) I also had an uncomfortable nights rest on an airplane. Stephanie and I got off the plane and realized we had forgotten to plan how to get to our hotel. Which turned into us sitting in the airport googleing taxis and buses schedules. After buying a bus ticket and an awkward bus ride where we were not quite sure when to get off we found ourselves outside Trinity College staring down Grafton Street not sure where to go. So suitcases in hand and backpacks that weigh more then a backpack should ever weigh we started off for a walk around Trinity College. Now you may insert awkward stories filled with tiny sidewalks and huge suitcases, cars driving down the wrong side of the road, and stuff like that. For TWO hours. Yep. we were lost, eventually we found ourselves still lost and confused staring right at our hotel for five minutes (can you say tired much?) The kind people in this hotel let us check in an hour early. at which point we took a nap.. for 7 hours. because that is what you do when you had been awake as long as we had. 

So I only just pulled my camera from the bottom of my bag.. so there aren't any pictures today but tomorrow  I resolve to do better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment