Monday, June 3, 2013

London Wrap Up

Remember the music I recommended you listen to? They are all applicable for this post. Did I ever explain the songs? I think I forgot to. I think a couple of them are obvious, London Calling, Feed the Birds, England Swings.. Waterloo though is talked about a lot. Those Londoners love that battle, and can anyone else not hear that word and not have ABBA stuck in their head? I can't. And the If I Didn't Care... I went to the Tower of London. In Mrs. Pettigrew lives for a day Lee Pace tried to break into the Tower of London to steal the Queens jewels for Amy Adams. romantic huh?

Sorry I have been MIA the past week. I actually have a whole post written and I thought it had published. Apparently not. I have not had reliable internet for the last week, but we'll get to those stories later. 

Here is the end of London



In the evenings I would go for a run in this park. I really enjoyed running in the city

there is a bird house

lilacs. lilacs everywhere


this post could be called "how many times can you find this hotel? I took a picture of it every time I walked past it. I am going to go stay in it one day


best chocolate chip cookie EVER


we stayed in the George, which is down on the end

Russel Hotel again

these were on every corner. Really great food

hard at work

Kenisington. If I live in London it will be in Kensington

Harrods


Hyde Park




and again






Westminster Abbey







I walked from the House of Parliament to the Tower Bridge on the via the Thames river walk. Let me tell ya it looks short, but it was super long.  But way beautful




St. Pauls

Millennial Bridge


London Bridge is falling down




Tower Bridge




I am pretty sure they go shopping here in the Parent Trap, Alexa Zurcher, do you agree? I cannot decide.


23 Egerton Terrace, AKA 7 Pembroke Ln, Annie's home in the Parent Trap 


my fancy hoity toity yogurt in Kensington. Super fancy. Super Good. 

more Kensington, I swear these apartments were so pretty. I peaked inside some of the open windows. I want one

our tiny apartment

changing of the gaurd



No comments:

Post a Comment